- Project: MediciNet «Encouraging cooperation between hospitals and Komotini Kardjali to better react in emergency response with emphasis on road accidents"
- Purpose: The reason the project was to design a new road connecting the city of Komotini town of Kardjali. This road is part of the Trans-European Network, and more specifically is part of Corridor 9 and already show increased commercial use and tourism. The basic idea is that every incident that happens in the new international road should be treated effectively by hospitals in two cities.
- The main objective of the project is cooperation and networking of both hospitals to improve the quality of life in the border region and the protection of human health and key actions to be financed by the supply of medico-technical equipment, organizing specialized training courses for staff of the two hospitals
- and an action plan for emergency management, the creation of a network of cooperation between the two hospitals and events information and education to medical issues, but also for the protection of human life.
- Funding: European Programme "Greece - Bulgaria 2007-2013"
- Company Sheme: Designed and implemented by two (2) partners, the General Hospital of Komotini "SISMANOGLIO '(Lead Partner) and« Multi-profile hospital for Active Treatment «Dr. Atanas Dafovski, AD »in the town of Kardjali in Bulgaria.